Baby movements

Rachel

Reaction score
Im definately feeling baby move now :cheer: :cheer:

When I was 13 weeks I felt a few little flutters but still wasn't 100% sure it was baby.

Now I know it's definately baby, it's got a little stronger now so feeling it more often. Been feeling it now like this for past 3/4 days :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: hehe YAY for you :) not long til you'll be feeling really strong kicks! My LO is kicking my in the bladder as we speak. Lol.
xxx :hug: :hug:

It's surprizing how strong they get once their bones have properly developed, a strange but nice feeling :D

:cheer: :cheer:

YAY! Its such a lovely feeling when they kick...lovely in a way that you know they're really in there..not so lovely when its your bladder though :lol:

xx

It is strange feeling it again but I love it :cheer:

It is lovely feeling it move, even though I've seen it moving on the scan it's just more real now because I can actually feel it :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots - Hopefully I've got a few more weeks before im getting kicks to the bladder :lol: I remember getting them last time :lol:

Im so glad you have finaly felt your little on kicking :dance:
Its one of the most wonderful things to experiance and as thay become more frequent and even more evident.
Its as if she he is saying "hello mummy i love you, and im happy, healthy and still very much hear." It's just so reasuring. Just wish my little one would stop kicking my bladder and sleeping on it. Yesterday i went to the toilet 9 times in an hour :roll: :lol:
Lol Sarah :D

Rachel said:
When I was 13 weeks I felt a few little flutters but still wasn't 100% sure it was baby.

I have been feeling those feelings for a couple of days now and my first thought was maybe it was baby moving but I wasn't sure I would be able to feel it at this stage but I think it is!

That is great you can feel the little one moving! It must feel amazing! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back