Baby movements

CharlieSmartie

Reaction score
I am 14 weeks gone with twins and really hoped I may have felt some movement around now....I cannot wait to feel them move!

How far gone were you guys when you felt definite movement?

This is my 3rd pregnancy, don't remember when I felt kicks in the 1st pregnancy, I think I felt movement by now with the 2nd but struggling to remember as there was so much going on at the time its such a blur!

18 weeks with my son..... This time I'm pretty sure I've noticed very occasional fluttering a & I'm 12 weeks... but not really movement as such!

First pregnancy I was 16w.

This time flutters at 12w and prods by 14. There's no stopping him now he even curls into a little ball and pushes my bump out. Its uncomfy but worth it to know he's there lol.

Try not to worry, there's still a fair bit of space in there and it can depend where your placenta is. The placenta could be taking the brunt of the movements lol.

xxxx

With my first I felt movement at 17 weeks :) with this pregnancy I've felt movement as early as 14 weeks. I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and last night we got our first proper kicks. My husband could even feel them!

I started with flutters about 13/14 weeks, they weren't regular though, by about 18 weeks I could see some movement and feel it, and the kicks were becoming stronger, my husband felt a kick for the first time on Monday which was just before 22 weeks. Comparing a twin to a singleton pregnancy I feel that you feel a lot more movements as they seem to alternate in having a fidget or just go bonkers together x

I was around 14/15 weeks when I got flutters with first, they were stronger and much more noticeable by 17 weeks.

This is my second pregnancy I am only 11 + 4 and I started to feel the odd flutter to the left about an inch below my belly button since Monday. only happens a couple of times a day but I am not 100% it is baby, although feels stronger than gas bubbles x

Last edited:
This is my second baby. On my first, I was exactly 17 weeks when I felt the first flutter.
I expected to feel flutters earlier in this pregnancy but it's been around the same... I have felt the odd popping sensation over the last 2-3 days, but nothing significant and I am 17+4 :)

First: 14 weeks
Second: 8 weeks (seriously- he's still a crazy wild man!)
Third: 8-10 weeks but VERY inconsistent until 20-22 weeks. I have an anterior placenta that has been cushioning movement.

Placenta location can muffle things for months! I would bet yours is in the front-- I know it sucks waiting for movement but before you know it you'll be watching your belly move around like an alien is trying to break free.

Think I've finally started feeling some occasional movements. I am 16.5 weeks now.

I felt some light flutters at 17.5 weeks but nothing really since, i'm 19.5 now and its my first pregnancy. I hope i start getting regular movements soon to put my mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back