BABY MOVEMENTS

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by janie, Sep 27, 2005.

1. janie

janie Member

HIYA THIS IS MY 37TH WEEK, DOES ANYONE ELSE NR THIS STAGE FIND THAT THEIR BABY IS MOVING A LOT LESS? I FEEL THEM MORE WHEN I GO TO BED BUT THEY DONT SEEM TO DO A GREAT DEAL THRU THE DAY IN FACT I HAVENT FELT THEM MOVE ALL DAY TODAY SO FAR, IS IT COS THEY ARE SO BIG NOW AND RUNNING OUT OF ROOM, DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTACT HOSPITAL, ALSO HAVING REALLY BAD PERIOD LIKE PAINS NEARLY EVERY NIGHT AND LAST NIGHT MY BACK WAS ACHING AND GETTING CRAMPS, I DONT THINK THE BABY IS FAR OFF, GOT A MIDWIFE APPOINTMENT THURS I WANNA KNOW SOME ANSWERS COS ALL THEY DO IS GET ME IN AND OUT AS FAT AS THEY CAN, I WANNA KNOW THE BABYS WEIGHT, APPROX LENGTH, WHEN SHE THINKS IM DUE AND ALSO ABOUT MY OPTIONS FOR PAIN RELIEF AT THE HOSPITAL

2. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Hi hun

Well as far as I have been told, most babies slow down a bit as they do not have the space to move around anymore!! if you are feeling it move sometimes then i wouldnt worry to much. I also know the midwife can not tell you how much your baby will way as they can not tell!!! they could do a scan but even then they can not really give an exact weight and its unlikely they will do a scan without good reason at this late stage :? The pains could be down to your bits and pieces streatching and getting ready for the arrival of your baby :? I keep getting a lot of aches and i still have over 8 weeks to go!! :shock:

Well hope i have helped a bit, hope all goes well at your appointment on thurs, good luck and take care

Natalie x

3. janie

janie Member

THANKS, YEAH I FEEL REALLY ACHY DOWN THERE ALREADY :shock: AND IT TAKES ME ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO ROLL OVER IN BED ON A NIGHT, SURE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT, THOUGHT HEY COULD TELL U APPROX WEIGHT IVE SPOKEN TO PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THEIRS WEIGHS 8LBS ETC SO GOING IN EARLY :? ITS ALL NEW TO ME DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT JUST KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO MEET THE LITTLE CUTIE AND GIVE THEM A BIG CUDDLE AND KISS :D XX