Baby Movement

confusedmum

Reaction score
Hi all I am currently 7 weeks roughly can't get a true dating scan for another 5 weeks so I could be further on this is my 6th pregnancy unfortunately my previous ended in miscarriage my partner told me this morning that when he put his hand on my stomach he could feel little movements like light poking and I have been feeling movements too I was wondering if it is possible for us both to feel baby moving xx

Last edited:
It would be lovely but unfortunately it's too early, especially to be felt from the outside. Think when pg you're hyper aware of things going on in your body. Wind to me feels like a baby moving!

Hi. It depends if it's your first baby as well but feeling movements at 7 weeks is too early. I am pregnant with my second and I felt movement from about 14 weeks but DF didn't 'feel' movements until later on. If it's your first baby I think they say from 18 weeks xx

Hi. It depends if it's your first baby as well but feeling movements at 7 weeks is too early. I am pregnant with my second and I felt movement from about 14 weeks but DF didn't 'feel' movements until later on. If it's your first baby I think they say from 18 weeks xx

It's my fifth baby

7 weeks is far too early i'm afraid - baby is still so, so tiny! It's most likely digestive i'm afraid, unless as you say you are further along than you think you are xx

7 weeks is far too early i'm afraid - baby is still so, so tiny! It's most likely digestive i'm afraid, unless as you say you are further along than you think you are xx

It's possible they couldn't date me accurately at last scan cause it only measured 6 weeks 4 days tolde I had to wait 6 more weeks

I think that's way too early. I don't think baby even has arms & legs yet at that point just little nubs. You'd have to be further along than you think for him to feel movements right now.

Last edited:
If they measured baby at 6 weeks 4 days they would only be out a few days either side. Too early for movements but I do know what you mean, I get little rumbles and popping/bubbly feelings that resemble first movements. For me, it's just digestive stuff going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back