Baby Moved - Yippee!!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
I have finally felt the baby move yesterday, but i was a bit unsure but i felt the same today!! fantastic

Its so nice to feel it, i feel pregnant now.

Its amazing what happens in your body and it has gone so quick this time i am nearly half way there already!! Amy keeps me busy!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

awwww thats brill!! its so amazing when you first feel your little bean move!!

All the best, im sure the weeks will fly by!

love steph and bump x

I felt my little one at bang on 16 weeks, 1st kick at bang on 17weeks and yesterday yep bang on 18weeks my OH felt the baby kick. umm wonder what will happen this sunday!

Awhh i felt my little bean sprout move for the first time on sunday, it was great it felt a bit like someone had put a gol ball in my stomach and it was rolling round, i was so happy at first, then i thought bloody hell go to sleep so i can lol. It was great i cant wait for the little bean to kick now, think OH felt left out cos i was yappin away sayin i could feel it and he was jus lookin at me. Awhhh bless him

bec x

The first movements I felt were almost like being tickled gently from the inside, maybe a bit butterfly like then the 1st kick was after eating an ice lolly and was like a big pop in my abdomen, since then its got stronger and stronger in fact makes me jump because you dont expect it but once its kicked once you can feel it shifting about. Then in the past few days they have been strong enough to feel by placing your hand on my abdomen. When I first felt it, it was when laying down and relaxing apparently cold things and burping etc can wake them, mine seems to move more then or when my belly rumbles, my belly is quite loud so god knows what it must be like on the inside!

To be honest, i am suprised i felt it then, i have been so busy at work and running around after my daughter it has been a hectic few weeks!!!

oooh i'm so excitied!

:D :D :D

I've found now that it doesnt matter what I do I feel the kicks! amazing how strong they are at this stage

They say you are supposed to feel it earlier with your second but i dont know how, cos they are usually the same size, first or second!!

Oh well its the next mile stone over with i just have to wait for the 1st september for the 20 week scan and then i am half way there!!

its gone super quick

:D :D :D :D :D

I know what you mean it seems age ago that the test said pregnant now here I am 18 weeks down 22 to go! midwife appt thurs and scan on 24th Aug cant wait to see how much its changed. I wanted a 3D scan but OH thinks we shouldnt bother and it is £200 I think I might be a little bit weirded out to actually see what it looks like

the same feelings as us!!!

its alot of money!

:D

Amy's mum said:
They say you are supposed to feel it earlier with your second but i dont know how, cos they are usually the same size, first or second!!

They say you can feel it earlier as mum is used to the early signs, and also you uterus and abdomon are a little bit more sensitive from first pregnancy :)

yeah thats understandable!!

plus you know what to look out for i suppose.
Thanks Sami
:D :D :D :D

I love it when this one moves :D It's the best feeling :) DH was having a listen in with the doppler this morning and the baby was kicking away at it, I just wish DH could feel it proper good!! He's kind of felt it twice, but I'm not sure whether he's telling porkies to make me feel better!

I didn't feel Bubble move until I was about 21 weeks so anyone out there who can't feel it yet don't panic!! My midwife said they only check it out if you still haven't felt baby kick when you reach 23 weeks.
I was panicing because everyone I knew had felt there babies kick around 18 - 19 weeks.

Now though I feel it all the time and my OH can feel it too. It's such a great feeling but Bubble sometimes kicks me right behind my girlie bits down below (TMI) and that hurts!!!

I had a sit in my nursery chair and was rocking back and forth and could feel the little boo moving around. I lifted my top to see if I could see it and I could!! It did freak me out a bit as it was alien like to see my belly moving!

When DH came home I hopped back in the chair, and sure enough within a couple of minutes it started kicking again and DH saw it :D :D :D Plus he admitted that he had been lying about feeling it to make me feel better but he really did see it. He surely must be able to feel it now!!

Usually it just flutters around and kicks very lightly but Andy put his hand on my stomach last night and it gave its first strong kick, must have known daddy was there!!!

Its a great feeling ad it a way to keep an eye on things, cos before you feel it moving you have no indication of whether it is still moving or not, it eased my worries anyway.

:D :D :D

Does anyone ever feel like the baby is kicking really low down?

Sometimes when I am sat down and the baby kicks quite hard it feels like it behind my vaginal wall! (sorry TMI).

No not had that!!

i have had numbness in my vaginal area after i stand up!! TMI!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back