Baby Monitors

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if someone can give me some advice.........i've been looking at all the different baby monitor's around, and can't decide on the one to eventually buy....there are so many.

What ones do you recommend or do you have???

Thanks Amy xx

i have got tommy ones and i like them must admit i dont use em much tho as they make me paranoid

You can get monitors which just monitor sound purely, you can get ones which have temp things on them etc, or you can get one which goes under tha mattress and monitors breathing and can prevent cot death. We have one of these because Damien has apnoea's (forgets how to breathe and stops). It's made by Tomee Tippee, cost £100, but for us is invaluable.

It really does depend how much you want from your monitor. You can veen get vide ones. Do you think it would make you paranoid to have such a comprehensive one or would it reassure you? Would you prefer something basic instead? And also, what's your budget? x

I've got one that has a little camera and a monitor so you can watch them from another room, it's the best!! Last time I looked they were half price in Woolies. :D

I have just bought the new BT ones, they are really good. it play different music too which you can activate fromthe parent unit, you can also talk to baby through parent unit too aswell as temp, out of range alarm, nightlight. Its also digital so crystal clear. you can get them of ebay at the mo reconditioned

x

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i have got tommy ones and i like them must admit i dont use em much tho as they make me paranoid

Yeah Sarah I totally agree !! The best thing I ever did was put mine away when Dom was about 3 months as I could here him crying anyway and before i could not relax when he was in bed.

We had the BT one and when we did use it, it did the job. :)

minikins said:
Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

Yeah Sarah I totally agree !! The best thing I ever did was put mine away when Dom was about 3 months as I could here him crying anyway and before i could not relax when he was in bed.

We had the BT one and when we did use it, it did the job. :)

I've done the same as I found I couldn't switch off when I was downstairs. When she cries I can hear her without the monitor, but I used a Tomee one and it did a good job, had no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back