Baby monitors

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else is getting/got? I know I'll be neurotic enough without running in and out of Bertie's nursery every 2 minutes. I'd like to go for the motion sensor ones that alert you if baby's chest stops moving but dunno really.

Also want a good one that will last til he's at least 20 so I can spy on him mwahahahahaha xxxxx

I've got the BT monitor 250 I think as I read a good review on witch. I'm tempted to get a monitor mat as well. The angel sounds one might be a good one for you as it has the mat with it and I know a lot of ladies really like it.

xx

I think we are going with the BT 250 as well because of the reviews.

OH said we are not getting one with a mat because we will be panicking every 2 minutes :) bless him .

Yeah we have the same as the others. We also have been given a angel sounds movement monitor but have been told that they can worry you more than help you so not sure if going to use!!
xxxx

I'm getting the tommee tippee one one off amazon half price @ £50. It comes with a sensor mat.

I went with an Angelcare one because of reviews.

We got the Tomy Digital SR325 from Mothercare at half price (£32.50 instead of £65). It's great, it's really compact and you can clip the parent unit to you so you can carry it round. It has a night light that you can turn on from the parent unit so when you go in to check on LO you don't need to turn on the lights and wake them up. It's also got talkback and can play lullabies and tells you the temperature of babies room. So with all those features thought it was a real bargain, and it gets good reviews. Like others I thought that the ones with movement sensors would just have us worried and up and down all the time checking on him, especially as it's our first.

We've got these ones. We hadn't even thought about monitors, but a guy I work with whose had 2 kids said we could have his monitors for £20 if we wanted them. He said he paid £80 for them.

2e89f5ca-7a83-49d2-9b93-c0c6700383b2-000001.png

I got the angle care one off ebay so although it has been used before I got about £50 off and its in reallly good condition, I know two people who have used them and they swear they are amazing. all the reviews online are really good aswell. if you go on ebay you can get the brand new a little bit cheaper aswell xxx

I got the angel care delux off eBay, brand new and only £55!! Instead of £130
There are some bargains on there you just need to keep looking xx

We've got the anglecare movement one, cos there's a history of SIDS in DHs family. But I think you can change the settings so it shouldn't got off too lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back