baby modeling.

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey :wave:

i've been thinking that i would try and get renee to model!

but i don't have a clue where to start!!

so i was wondering if any of you ladies have a clue??

:hug:

I think you send pic's of Renee to modelling companies and see if they like you or not.. i'm not sure sorry :(

Think MummyKay went down this route before?

yes i think mummykays done it, and amylou86 has too.

yeah send nays pics out to several companies and see if u get a reply - Jams been 'put forward' for several things but has never got anythin from it lol :lol:

mind you his 'contract' was only 6mths long so that might be why :think: :lol:

EDIT - found the paperwork and its 3years not 6mths :doh:

Lola's just been signed up at euro kids and adults. Its based in warrington.there's so many famous kids at this agency.look them up.she gets her licence in about 4weeks. I just emailed 2 pics and her details on there website then they wrote to me. They do reject about 75 percent of applications a week. But you have nothin to worry about. Your son is well cute x good luck x

i have no idea.. but jeezz at ney being 7 mnth already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched around on the internet for kids modeling agencies and then I emailed photos of Summer to two of them and they both accepted her so try googeling child model agencies.

Avoid "Models Direct" at all costs - Just google their name followed by SCAM :roll:

They accepted both eefie and DD and wanted £128 each (I dont think so!) then when I ignored them they were texting me, phoning me and emailling me on a daily basis offering Sponsorship, free gold membership etc etc basically just to get the £128 out of you, which they didn't get.

If you do pay then you wont hear anything from them after a couple of weeks. Their site and literature claims to show recent auditions - errr Eyes wide shut? How friggin old is that!!!

:rotfl:

There's a place called something brown or other in london if you're down south which has a very good reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back