Baby measurements at 34 weeks

lrb

Reaction score
Just wondered for thoughs that may know if these measurements are on track and right? Head circumference 326mm and abdominal circumference 327mm

Thanks x

do they not plot them on a little graph for you too?

Yeah I have a graph but how do I know what's the average size?

My baby is measuring small but reassured all ok. At 34wks my baby's HC 312mm AC 300mm. I think your bubba is measuring just about right. Xx

are there 3 lines.....the middle line is average and the top line is top end of average.....where does the spot appear on the graph?

are there 3 lines.....the middle line is average and the top line is top end of average.....where does the spot appear on the graph?

For the head it's the middle line, this scan & last and for the abdominal it's been the top line, both times aswell
? X

Means her belly is a little bit higher than average and her head is average size x

How can her belly be higher? Sorry for being dim! Do you mean she's got a taller top half??

no it means shes a lil chubby in the tum department. i.e tum measuring a lil larger than the average.

So she could be a big weight?

look at the weight they have predicted thebaby is. From 34 wks u will then add half a pound on for the next 6 wks (3 pound in total) and thats the prediction of the birth weight. Mine is 9lbs so im not a happy bunny lol

mine has a little round tummy too.....and am also predicted about 9lb...eeek

Haven't seen the predicted weight written down anywhere! Where should this be written ? Thanks

mine wasnt written down......but there should be somewhere that says its estimated current weight? and then you just add about half a pound a week for the number of weeks you have left....

did they mention doing another scan later on?

Ok I'll have a look thank you!! No I was told this was the only scan I needed cause the placenta wouldn't move to low lying again now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back