Baby led routine?

xrachx

Reaction score
Glenn has settled himself into a good night time routine he went from 10.00-10.30 pm from about 3 weeks old til 5.30 am he now has dropped his bedtime quite suddenly from 8.30 til 6.00-6.30 but he is still having lots of sleep in the day should i try and keep him awake more or just let him get on with it? do you think he is having a growth spurt? he will have his early morning bottle at about 6ish then go to sleep again til about 8.30 then he will get up and have his breakfast (half a rusk) and 7 ounces then off back to sleep til next feed at 11ish, he wakes more in the afternoon but will quite happily snooze on and off til around 6ish then he will be awake from then til 8pm then will want putting down for the night, i have tried keeping him up till about 8.30pm but its near on impossible, anyone else have a lazy little one? i cant remember my others being like this but it has been while.
Sorry about the length of the post but it thought i would get all the info down, thanks in advance for any advice.x

millie got herself into a perfect routine really early and slept thru- then stopped at 4 months :wall:
cant get it back myself so sorry cant help!

Charlotte was in bed last night for 6.30 and woke up properly this morning at 9.30. She is 6 months and 3 weeks but definately likes her sleep. She has napped on and off all day today.
I wouldn't try and keep her awake though - if she sleeps before bedtime (last night she napped until 5.30 but still went to bed at 6.30) we just have a longer bath. She really tires herself out in the bath so I don't worry that she won't go back to sleep at bedtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back