Baby kicking q..

purple_pianos

Reaction score
Hi all,

Me again with another worry question!

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby kick now, definite little kicks every now and again. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. But yesterday when my husband put his hand very gently on my tummy he felt it too from the outside, quite gentle but definitely felt it..

It was when baby was very low down and I'm quite slim (or was!) so there's not much else there, bump is bigger a bit higher, but my latest worry is that because he felt it so early too, maybe there's not enough amniotic fliud or my womb is too small for baby or something?

Don't get me wrong, it was very cool, but I thought it would be ages yet as itself first baby. What week did you feel little kicks and anyone had oh feeling it so early???

Thanks lovely ladies!

Rachxx

I can already feel baby from
Outside when it kicks :) unfortunately OH keeps missing it. Even seen my belly bounce when they kicked.
I'm 19 weeks tomorrow too. So I wouldn't be worrying :)
You would know if you were losing amniotic fluid as its apparently meant to saturate your underwear. :) so all should be cool!
Xxx

I wouldn't worry me and hubby have been able to feel baby kick for about 2 weeks now and I had my 20 week scan on Monday and everything was fine x

Thanks! Much appreciated, I shall just enjoy it then.. Hubby thought it was really cool too so nice for him to be involved

Rachxx

I felt my baby girl at 15-16 weeks :). You're one of the lucky ones feeling it so early!! Enjoy it!:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back