Baby kicked!

leannie

Reaction score
Hiya all

My little monkey kicked for the first time this wkend! Im so excited, just thought I would share the news!!!!!

Ah bless, its such a great feeling isnt it!? but wait until its starts all day and then has a rest just in time to boot you thru the night!! My little one likes to wake at about 9ish and gets worse when I go to bed, guess its practice for all the crappy nights sleep I'll be getting when he or she arrives!!

Yes, my little bean gets more active just at bedtime too...wonder if it's the sugary tea I usually drink just before? *L* I generally find that during the day baby doesn't kick too much but from about 7 in the evening we're having a party!

Sue

Aww congratulations Leannie - it's a great feeling isn't it?!!

It's nice because from here on in you'll feel more and more movements, which means you don't have to wait for the midwife visits to find out everything's OK - a glass of lemonade is all it used to take for my little one to have a disco!

LBxx

That's great news Leannie there'll be plenty more kicks to come. Mine's really quiet, she hardly ever kicks, so I'm hoping she will be just as quiet when she's born - doubt it!! :lol:

Fab news! It's great when you feel it for the first time :D

Aww congratulations! I can't wait to feel it properly, at the moment I get the odd flutter - have done for quite a while really but nothing strong and definate. :p

You just wait until your belly pops up and down!

Me and the Dh were watching in amazement yesterday morning as my tummy was going up and down. It was very obvious as well! Like little bombs going off in my tummy!

I knew I shouldn't have had that spicy food on saturday night ! :wink: :wink:

Thanx girls for sharing my news with me! He he Sarah W Baby Belly!!! I will have to try lemonade littlebump. I had some music on yesterday and it only moved to certain songs which I found amusing! Its being lazy today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back