baby juice............

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by Pinkprincess23, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Pinkprincess23

Pinkprincess23 Well-Known Member

have any of you given your babies this.....LO is 20 weeks and wont take water.....I get scared that she is dehidrated all the time but she takes the water then spits it out....ive noticed heinz do a juice for 4+.....anyone used it?

2. Amy_J

Amy_J Well-Known Member

When i was in italy i sqoze a bit of juice from an orange into some water, or diluted apple juice too. My lo has always drank wate fine tho! He doesnt have any juice now.

3. Pinkprincess23

Thanks hun...ives heard the oj thing....guess its better than shop bought juice x

4. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

Jack drinks water with his meals and has just started having fresh juices diluted in water in between his meals, so far he's had fresh orange & fresh apple juice. I give him 2oz of juice & 2oz of water mixed together x

5. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

Mum always gave us fennel water and surprisingly it tastes alright but not as plain as water. I plan on giving it to Sophie as Id rather keep her away from sugary drinks for as long as possible really.

6. don-don

don-don Well-Known Member

I don't give my LO anything other then water and milk (I started giving water at 6 months, before that he just had his milk) purely because i worry about tooth decay. If your lo hasnt got any teeth then I would try it xxxx

#6 don-don, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  7. Pinkprincess23

thanks ladies xx

8. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Yes Owen had the juices. He drank them and seemed to enjoy them but it was working out sooo expensive for us as u can't really keep the bottles once opened for long and he wouldn't drink a lot. But He drinks a lot of water now so I just give him that. xx