Baby Hiccups

Rosieroo

Reaction score
My little one seems to get them at least 4-5 times a day, bless her :lol: And they last for anything up to about 5 minutes.

When I am sat here I feel a regular movement, not as hard as a kick/punch, but a definate regular rythmic thump (it's not my pulse ;) )

It took me a while to work out what it was (I started feeling them a few weeks ago) but the midwife confirmed they were hiccups. Apparently they get them when they've been swallowing the amniotic fluid - I had ready brek with sugar this morning so I guess the sweetness has flavoured my fluid! :lol:

Ahhh!! is the pulse kinda in your private bits too!! cause every now and then i get a kinda throbing/pulse like feeling, and wasnt sure what it was!?!!? could it be baby with hiccups!!??

Natalie

I feel it low in my bump, just above my privates, if I am lying down DH can feel her :lol: . She seems to get them pretty regularly throughout the day bless her

I just love the feeling of baby's hiccups. What's really weird though - is a buzzing sensation that I get what appears to be in my cervix. Does anyone else get that? It's like a light electric current running through my lower abdomen...... weird.
Emilia xx

Awwwwww, I haven't felt hiccups yet. Will keep a belly out for them though. Sounds really cute.
xxxxxxxxx

Mine gets them up to twice a day, though I don't think I felt them until I was around 32 weeks or so! But a bar of chocolate seems to set the little'un off. It is very cute, though can be a pain when I'm trying to get to sleep!!

LBxx

Hiya Rosie

My little one is exactly the same and has hiccups around 3-4 times a day. Sometimes it seems to be after Ive had a long drink, but thats most likely just coincidence. The other morning at 5am, after visiting the loo the whole bed felt like it was shaking cos they were so bad !!

:0)
Ragna x

My Hubby made a bang down stairs yesterday and woke me and baby up he then had hicc-ups for ages, poor thing!
just felt like a strong pulse but inside! I just went to sleep!

Never had them before.

He as just started to really push on my side can see his foot or hand moving across my belly, often see my belly jump but I think he rather kick me in the bladder all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back