Baby has now gone Breech at 36 weeks.

Ragna

Reaction score
Just had my weekly midwife Appointment. Blood pressure was okish, and no protein in my water but Baby Brent has now decided to go Breech after weeks of being head down. So now I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning at 9.30 to confirm and if so I will most likely be taken in at 37 weeks for a Section if Baby does not decide to turn again.

Had Five Babies normally so as you can imagine quite frightened. Midwife said because of my high risk status (on heparin to prevent DVT & 40 !) they would give me a Section and quite frankly im not worried what they do as long as its the best solution for baby and me.

Will let you know how I got on.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxx

Ragna & Difficult Baby !!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun, I hope all goes OK. Wish I was seeing my babe at 37 weeks. Her being OK though that is. Let us know how you get on.

Em xxxxxxxxx

Hi Ragna!

I'm sending "please turn baby" thoughts to your little one! Is there anything you can do to encourage the baby to turn? On the plus side, as Emma says, if you do have to have a C section you'll be seeing that baby sooner :)

((Ragna))

+++

Hi Ragna
I had just read an article this week about subsequent babies that really only turn a couple of weeks or even days, before due date - where as first babies normally engage around 34 weeks.
I'm sure that things will work out for you, but if I was you - I'd sleep with my bum in the air tonight!!!! :shock: or scrub the floors from sunset to sunrise........ :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's one of my worries too about having had normal deliveries and possibly a section this time round. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - good luck!!!!!!!!
Emilia xx

Hey Ragna xxx

Sorry to hear your news. Pretty unlucky :( You'll have to watch TV on all fours for the next few days and hope baby Brent turns!!
Looks like we might not be meeting at the hospital after all!!!
Keep us posted and Good Luck xxx

Little sod!! I did that to my mum, but did turn back to the head down position 2 weeks before i was born!! maybe you will be ok, but really hope everything goes ok for you both

Take care and good luck

Natalie x

Hiya all

Thanks so much for all your good wishes. Havnt really got any further on today at the Hospital. Went along and my blood pressure was really normal & low for me which was a bit of a shock seeing how concerned obviously I am. I am going back next Thursday and if the baby is still breech then they will tell me my options which are either turning the baby (which im not very keen on and under the circumstances my midwife isnt either) or a Section. But you never know..perhaps he/she will move by next week. Otherwise It looks like Ill be spending my Birthday week in Hospital with a new baby...Wow..what a birthday present !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Ragna I'm sorry little one is being a pain in the bum. We still have to meet up before this little one arrives ... better make it sooner than later then eh!

Spending birthday week don't sound like too much fun - my due date is near my bday and am apprehensive about baby coming on my birthday!

xx

huh just got back from the hospital this morning
an xactly the same thing has happend to me again!!
i tought `great. im gonna have a nice natural birth 4 the 1st time` but NO
baby wants to b awkward lol
breech again!!! ah wel
hope evrything goes ok ragna!
xoxox

Hello

That sucks, well i hope it all works out for you i guess your babys a stubborn one lol. But like everyone said at least you'll get your baby sooner and maybe things will change in th enext week.

Good luck!!!!
Katrina

Just got Back from Hospital after waiting over an hour to be seen !!! Hurrayyyy Brenty has got it right this week and is the right way round. Had to have a scan to confirm, and tried to have a good look to see if we could see any dangly bits but Brenty was too big to work it out.

Had the nicest Registrar you could ask for, who explained everything clearly to me (for once) He said because of my problems with my Blood and the fact that I would like an Epidural, they would want to induce me as I will have to come off the Heparin 24 hours previous. If they induce me too early then the cervix might not be ready for me be giving birth and therefore would make the Labour much longer which would be dangerous for me to be off the Heparin over such a long period of time. So I have got another appointment in 3 weeks time which is just before I am 40 weeks to check my Cervix and they will then give me a Date as to when I will have the baby, unless of course I go into Labour before or my blood pressure shoots up I guess. (Blood pressure was 153/82 which is good although quite a bit up from last time but I was VERY anxious.)

So looks like I wont be having Baby early after all. He commented as well on the size and said "Baby is good size"
So all in all Good news !!! Yes of course it would be nice to have had the baby earlier but its much better for he/her to stay where its meant to be and come when he/she is ready. Just hope its not too BIG !! Ouch !!!

Ragna xxxx

I completely missed this thread!

Glad things have worked out well for you tho hun

xx

Great news Ragna :D

So there is still hope that we may meet in hospital?!!!

I'm going for my 36 week check today so hope all is well :?

Will keep you posted xxx

Had midwife on tuesday, she tole me that she wasn't sure how the baby is lying. So i have a hospital app tomorrow. To be honest i am so uncomfortable , i am gonna ask to either have a c section or to be induced.

i have finally had my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was breech tho coz she turned so i had a c-sec
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27