Baby hairclips!

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just after some ideas really! I've been making hair clips for Lyla and thought I would try and sell some on my etsy/ebay shop to get a little extra cash over the summer (student loan not in now until September!) so to save on postage thought I would sell in either packs of 3 or 5. How much would you be willing to pay for something like this in a 3 pack and a 5 pack? Thanks!

976594_10201191920102437_441535050_o.jpg

xx

Hey hun, I have a boy so am not really up on hair accessories :) But had a very quick search and found some felt flower clips selling for between 99p and £1.99 each. Amazon seems to sell bundles of 10 or 12 mainly for around £6-£8 ish mainly. Sorry if that's no help at all :) xxx

I'm same as Taffy, as much as I'd love to shop for things like this I have no need.

Have you looked on Ebay to see what similar items sell for? What about asking people you know with babies? See what they think?

Sorry hun, no other real suggestions

xxxxxxx

I'm no real help either, as I have a boy! But having a quick look on ebay, they seem to be selling for between 99p & 1.50 each. A lot of them come with free postage and packing too xx

I get all Ruby's clips really cheap on eBay for about 99p x

I'd say they're normally cheap but since these are hand made (and super cute!) if I was buying I'd be willing to pay about £5 for 2 on Etsy!
You could make some pretty card backs to send them on ! :)

I have a girl but just use tiny plain coloured clips as not too keen on big things in her hair thibk i got 8 for £2

I've bought Chloe some hair band that have flower clipped to them and they cost me 99p each with free delivery x

I want them for meeee I'm mama owl to J he is baby owl haha.

Theyr cute. But sadly I'm team blue too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back