baby girl name idea?

roxanne080

Reaction score
we have two girls holly and ella and now we just found out we are having another girl :) ..any ideas for names ? holly's middle name is may and ella is ella rose. thank you x

What about Olivia or Keira were naming out little lady Robyn my older daughter is Leah x

Ava, evie, emmy, thats all I could think of but love those names x

What about Kate, Vivienne/Vivian, Charlotte, Jennifer, Kirsty? Trying to think of names that sound a bit different to Holly and Ella. I'm not one for trendy names as you can see! I'm having a boy and finding it very hard!

I'd personally try and find something that doesn't end in an "a" or an "y" / "ie" - that way all the little ladies names are different.

Charlotte was on our list, as was Erin

xxxxxxx

My little girl is Ella and if this one is a girl she will probably be called Ava or Sophia.

But also on our list are;

Amelie
Ruby
Alyssa
Millie
Chloe

Congrats on team pink again xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Both your hirls have a flower in their name either first with holly and second name with rose , so how about poppy ... Its goes very well

I too would stick with the flower theme. Another one - Violet?

Daisy and Poppy are nice xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

i love both names poppy is on my favourite list but im scared horrible kids at school will call her poopy. we do not live in england and so the name might sound a bit strange!

If you like flower names how about Lily, Iris or Ivy? xx

Sophia, Emily, Rebecca, Georgia and Olivia are my favourites, don't know if that helps lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back