Baby Girl Going Home Outfit??

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by mrs_c, Jul 18, 2013.

1. mrs_c

mrs_c Well-Known Member

My baby girl is due 28th July and I am struggling to find any nice outfits that she can come home from hospital in. It seems as though the weather may still be warm so I dont want anything too heavy for her. I dont want to spend fortunes on an outfit but want here to look pretty. Can anyone suggest or attach any pics of what would be ideal for this time of year??

2. tilly16

tilly16 Well-Known Member

3. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I'm struggling too! I'd just given up and decided to use one of the sleepsuits I'm taking in... But Tilly I LOVE that dress/vest I might pop along to mothercare and get that! Xx

4. tilly16

tilly16 Well-Known Member

it was £6!!!! couldn't believe how cheap it was and its not even in the sale x

5. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I know what a bargain! They only have tiny baby on the website so hoping they have all sizes in the shop! Gonna pop along tomorrow :) xx

6. LynseyM

LynseyM Well-Known Member

i dont have any suggestions as my outfits are from dubai...very summery and light though so glad my mum brought back so much. my little girl is due 28th July also! xxx