baby gift list thoughts??

Reaction score
family and friends keep asking what I still need for the baby and I don't want to tell people what to buy.

What is everyone's thoughts on a baby gift list like a wedding list ?? Is this rude ?

I just feel there are certain items I would like a particular kind and feel a baby list is where I can pick all the baby items and if people don't want to buy from it they don't have to

x

Perhaps when people ask you what you want you could ask for vouchers/gift cards? That way, you can stay in control of what you're buying, but they're still "buying" it for you. When you've spent the vouchers, you can then send the people photos of what you got with them so they can kind of feel included in the gift, iykwim?

See I'm worrying about this already. (Not been asked yet) but we don't have much room in flat and only one storage cupboard so only would like what we need and the kind were after... I'm a bit fussy you see lol.
And feel bad of people get what you don't like I would feel awful not liking it and that they've wasted their money!

Xx

I also agree with the gift card suggestion. When my partners sister in law had her baby in February we got her baby sleepSuits from next but also had a gift receipt which we gave them. My family are asking me already what I need but I want get it all myself as we only need small things apart from new pram as I have everything eg Moses basket cot high chair from my son x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back