Baby getting canines first!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by northerngirl, Mar 1, 2016.

1. northerngirl

northerngirl Well-Known Member

So Felix has one tooth in the middle on the bottom, and now his top canines have just come through... which I thought was odd.
    Has anydody else's LO had their teeth come in this order? Does it actually matter?

2. GF91

GF91 Well-Known Member

Milanias bottom two middle tooth came through within a week of each other, & 3 weeks later both her canines had come through, nearly 2 months later her top front 2 have literally just cut in the last couple of days! She's looked like a mini vampire for ages 😂😂 Not sure it really matters what order they come in 😕

3. northerngirl

northerngirl Well-Known Member

Oh bless her haha yeah I think Felix is gonna be a vampire too, oh that's okay then, I thought it probably wouldn't matter I just wasn't sure if it would effect the arrangement of his front teeth, will see what happens! xo

4. GF91

GF91 Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but I have very prominent canines so I just guessed she would too. X

5. Nutsyputs

Nutsyputs Well-Known Member

Everyone keeps calling my lg a hillbilly as she's got most of her top teeth except one of the front ones!