Baby 'Expert' DON'TS that you DO!!

Have you tried the flask method? Its what we use. We also have a mini flask for out and about

Boil kettle, leave to cool for 30 mins then fill the flask. And when baby wants a bottle you have water at the right safe temperature. Once bottle is made stick it in a jug of cold water! Only takes a few mins

This is exactly what we do too Lynds. We have friends who all do bottles different ways but me and OH found this the best and (in our opinion) the safest way. Also saves boiling the kettle constantly x

I belong here too! We co-sleep in the mornings, he sometimes sleeps on his tummy, I give him a dummy (which I said I would never do!) and I always dress him "too warm" but he likes it!

I breastfeed with nipple shields & I don't sterlise them after every feed anymore just rinse then with really hot water.

Oh, and I clean the boogies out of his nose everyday - I know they say you should just leave them but I hate it when I can see them!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do they really say leave them?! Eww! I'm always picking my boys noses! Harry has huge nostrils and gets huge boogers! They must be uncomfy so need to come out! x

We clean Js boogers, he has red hair so there's nothing worse than a snotty red head haha!

I just get a baby wipe and pick them from the front!

J has little tiny nostrils. He has my nose - he could barely breathe!

xxxxx

Unfortunately Harry has been bless with my family nose! Most of us have the same nose! lol. Jack had his Daddy's neat little nose x

Noahs got my honk of a nose! Poor bugger! I haaaate my nose xx

Harry's features are all big! Big ears, big eyes, a big nose and a huge grin!! His face has so much character! I love it!

See! :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376083927.808785.jpg

Awwwwwww Claire Harry is gorgeous, looks like such a character in that cap!!
Sorry to tri-hop. Seeing what it's like in here.... Eeeeek! ;-)

Thank you ladies for all of your posts!! In a weird way, made me feel so much more confident about the things I'm doing, and made me feel like I'm not a bad mummy after all :)

Thanks everyone :)

Lol your not bad, I think the NHS like to have some sort of baby manual.

Cos if we didn't have a manual, god for bid, we may never know how to work these babies :p

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back