Baby events.... And offers

So now the pampers are £3.50? I'll have to go back again lol xx

Bought a Prep Machine today. Heard nothing but raving reviews on it. Cant wait to use it. And codswallop about bacteria in the machine, change the filter every couple of months and its fine.

A girl I know said she would of paid a grand for hers she said its the best thing ever invented

As I'm choosing not to breastfeed (probably) so I've bought one, might buy another for upstairs too. I used to work as a microbiologist and I'm not remotely concerned.

I've got hands on the tommee tippee perfect prep machine!! £36 I'm so excited my over half has been trawling asdas everywhere lol. Thanks for the tip babyslog, I've also got the nappies for £3.50 xx

Has anyone seen any good offers on baby swings ?

I'm actually a little bit jealous and annoyed that I don't need any of this stuff. I've got so much nice stuff from Jake that I should be saving loads this time. I want to go to the shops later and fill a massive big trolley with ALL the baby stuff - just because :lol:

I saw tesco had ultra thin maternity pads reduced to clear a week or 2 ago for 50p. Idiot me didn't buy them, I loved those last time, they were gone yesterday. Rubbish!!!

Has anyone seen any good offers on baby swings ?

Nope not yet unfortunately!

Thats really the only thing i wanted to buy as i have a bouncer kept from DS1. We didnt get him a swing.. But i quite fancy one this time lol! X

Haha tigger im the same. So much stuff id of gone mental for! But i have literally an attic full!!! X

What breast pumps have yous gone for?
I'm so confused lol
Any one seen any in baby events? Xx

Ive not got one this time..
I bought a TT manual with DS1 and i develeoped mastitis in both boobs day 5.. Tried to express but it felt like it was ripping my nips off!

Im going to hold off for now. See how well i do with BFing this time, and then decide if i want to try and express for my OH to feed too..
If i do I will probs try and get an electric medala one tbh! Nothing but good reviews with those, but pricey so will c if i can catch it reduced or possibley even 2nd hand one x

Ye Iv been recommended medala breast pump, I'm trying to find look out for one on offer.
Apparently mothercare and toys r us/ babies r us do price match if you show them it's cheaper else where they give yiu for the cheaper price xx

Aw ive heard of that too!!
I always find amazon drop it fairly low sometimes!

Jjst trying to make sureni have bloody money at the time lol! Which is never the case with me lol x

Thanks for the heads up on the Pampers... got the last two packs of size 2s and will go back soon to see if theyve restocked on size 3s may as well! X

I've got a medala swing (somewhere!!) and it's amazing, id definitely recommend!! Keep an eye out for that on offer if you can, midwives always seemed to recommend it. I got mine second hand - can be bad (not a closed system), but I replaced all the tubing, and the bits you can't sterilise I'm not massively bothered about because the milk doesn't actually go near it. I did my own research on this at the time though for the conclusion, I wouldn't necessarily trust my word now (nearly 3 years on!!) :lol:

So gutted I paid 60 for my tommy tippee prep machine however I'm glad I didn't pay 120. I paid this when it first went on sale. I think iv probably missed all the deals now unfortunately x

If anyone finds any Aden and anais Muslins on offer, they're awesome. They're huge, so very versatile. I'm just sorting through some baby stuff from last time and I found a few mum mum bought me last time - love them!

Aw my friend got me some of those! 2 got ruined when i used them to wipe Noahs orange face when weaning lmao!

Found one that was ina bag of stuff in attic tho stain free! yay! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back