Baby events.... And offers

Wow that's pretty impressive offer chrissi!
I'm planning on breast feeding so I'll look into this.
Apparently mothercare and toys r us do prive match too? Xx

Looks like there's a lot of things on offer for Aldi baby & toddler event. Especially if money is a bit tight for Jan & Feb I'll be down there at 8 am! Xx

Im the same hun. I have the aldi app lmao, was having a browse lastnight and i already have my eye on a few things! X

Haha me too! Definitely getting a v-shaped pillow.. £5.99 be rude not too! Baby monitors,sleep suits and a comfort blanket and toy set oh and probably the home safety kit!xx

I still havr alot from my 1st.

But i want the grey and white star blanket, some muslins, calpol is cheap lol, avent dummies r my fave and Noah used them so will get some of them.

I also love aldi wipes and nappies so will be getting a few boxes! Xx

I bought some nappies today from Aldi and was gonna start a thread asking people's opinions. Have you used them before? If they work just as well as branded nappies then ill gladly buy them xx

I bought some nappies today from Aldi and was gonna start a thread asking people's opinions. Have you used them before? If they work just as well as branded nappies then ill gladly buy them xx

Yup I alternated between these and asdas little angels with Noah. I love them!
Noah never leaked with either (only the odd one when he was due to go up a size) .. My mum did buy a load of pampers before he was born, but honestly for what the cost I just dnt rate them! He leaked with pampers!

I may get a pack of size 1s in pampers. But thats it.

I bought size 2 aldi ones yesterday though and will buy a pack every few weeks now.
My mum also bought way to many of the same sizes an di never got around to using them all up as he grew so fast!!

The wipes are seriously fab! And sooo cheap!
In the event they r doing £5.99 for 12 packs of 60wipes. Seriously dead cheap! Never came out in any rash, i use them too xx

Last edited:
Think I'll probably stick to the Aldi ones for now then, I've just done a water test with one of the nappies and holds at least 200ml without leaking, could probably hold more but didn't want to get water everywhere!can see me spending a lot next week! Xxxx

Haha! The bigger the sizes the more padding in them too. With newborns ull be changing them normall every feed.

Its when they start going long in the nights that the nappy will be on them longer so they make them thicker.

FX u like them as much as i do! Everyones diff, but for me they were fab and i didnt see the need to waste money on panpers when these were so good! :)

Well I just think pampers are so expensive (even when on offer) and aldi size 2 nappies pack of 44 for £2.79 I couldn't really complain! Xx

Well I just think pampers are so expensive (even when on offer) and aldi size 2 nappies pack of 44 for £2.79 I couldn't really complain! Xx

Exactly hun!!

I buy Noah the aldi fruit pots and their biscotti biscuits too xx

Aldi event starts today!
I'm sure I read somewhere pregnancy pillow is 5.99!!
Xx

image.jpg

Yes they have those pillows!

I went at 8am lol!! X

Aww love the wee blanket!
How much are the wipes on offer for?
Xx

I love their wipes too!! So soft and my LB has never cone out with any sores or rashes from them x

Last edited:
Ohhh definitely having a trip over weekend! Xx

I've just got back from there too, surprised how much was left, taking oh over weekend if there's still stuff in!
f090e55cc8415a9c39271d90575963db.jpg

3682404f5c09174a922746ebe57b6d9a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back