Baby events.... And offers

ab11

Reaction score
So baby events are starting
Asda- 18th
Tesco- 20th
Boots- 20th
Aldi- 28th

Anyone bought any good bargain in past? Are you going to be looking out for anything in particular?
Maybe we can use this thread to help each other where the good offers are?
Let's help each other out, we all like a good bargain!! :) :)

Asda have got great stuff on the website. I brought the tommy tippee starter kit. Was meant to be 120 but got it for 60. I also got the perfect prep machine again 120 but down to 60. I got these on Saturday so should still be available. X

Well Iv started a baby list with a budget next to each item so my aim is definitely to beat it!! Xx

If I remember rightly nappies are always a bargain in these events and I am 1000000% stocking up before the baby arrives! Xx

Ive just bought this from asda!good colour for both girls and boys, £45 in boots and other places!x i bought this last night and it seems to of gone! Strange...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
If you google baby freebies it'll come up with lots of links where if you register you can get sample of nappies etc. Mine are already on the way x

I wait until the last week in asda for reductions same with tesco.

I went into asda today and there were moses baskets for £13.50!
image.jpg
Got it half price.

So i grabbed one as our old one was squashed and bent from being up in the attic (OH had an old tv & the carseat ontop of it!! :shock: )

So yeah! £13.50, we already had the stand so didn't need to buy that. They have some good bits in there!

Cant wait for the aldi one. Always love theirs xx

Last edited:
I signed up to hienz, c&g, emmas diaries, bounty, boots, mothercare, asda baby & toddler, organix & cussions. Stuff like that xx

Says I have to add 3 friends and i'm not on fb or twitter x

OK I will look. I found some but you have to pay for postage and packaging x

I got my Philips avent natural starter kit for £65 saving £85! With manual breast pump and 5/6 bottles, electric steriliser, dummies and bottle brush x

From mothercare

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back