Baby essentials

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
Ok so I really can't think of basic things I need! Can we make a list on here to help us all out? :D

baby first aid kit :) ive seen a good one i argos you get sisors medicine things hair brush and bits like that :)
somewhere for baby to sleep
lots of nappies and wipes
baby bath/bath seat or whatever your going to use
bedding
clothes
towels and flannels and things for the bath oh maybe a toy :)
changing mat
bibs, muslin cloths
bottles and steriliser and dummys
pram/carseat/travel system/sling
il add more as i remeber them :0
manda xx

cotton wool and top and tail bowl (or similiar, my sister just used 2 small tuppawear bowls of diff shapes) for when baby is very little as not supposed to use wipes on their delicate skin to begin with :D

I would recomend that you get Bepanthen Bum cream, it is fantastic, and has helped me out alot alot.

And you can never have 2 many bibs, I thought people were silly when they gave me them as gifts so i returned them all to m&s and then when baba was 3 months I was back in m&s buying loads more.

I also thought infacol was fantastic, i gave him some after feeding and it really helped him with his wind.

different people will probably say different things, but my MW has told me not to bother with bottles/steriliser/breast pump til after the baby has born because i intend to breast feed. she advised that it was better to wait and see what sort of a feeder the baby is and then buy the bottles accordingly. her suggestion was to breast feed only for the 1st 6 weeks, then to start adding bottles, so i reckon i'm going to go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back