Baby Erin Arrived 9 days late!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca1

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Have been meaning to get online, but it's trying to find a spare minute!!
Anyways, here I am so I'll let ya in on whats been happening!

1 week overdue (19th Dec) had midwife appointment, she informed me that my b/p was high and I had 2 traces of protein in my urine!
She put me into hospital there and then!
So arrived in @ hospital @ 5pm (ish) Monday 19th, and was told that b/p was very high and they were going to induce me there and then!!
Aaaargh talk about not being prepared!
So @ about 8pm, they gave me a prostie tablet, which took effect and gave me really bad pains, so I was given morphine!!! SICK you say!? That's all i did was be sick for about 4 hours!! Couldn't keep anything down!
Sooo 6 hrs later, was given my 2nd tablet, and nothing really happened!
Another 6 hrs later (Tuesday 20th Dec) i got my 3rd tablet!
It was about 10.30pm and I told my other half to go home and get some sleep, so he made the 30 mile trip home!!!! BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!
Slept from 10.30pm till 12.30pm, woke up with pains so buzzed the midwife, from the time it took her to get to my bed which was about 1 minute, my waters broke!!! Aaargh!!!
Contractions were coming quick and hard and i was screaming for pain relief!! Got morphine, so helped a little!
Half hour later Midwife phoned my OH and he got into hospital @ 1.30am!!
I was 4cm dilated @ 1.30am, and was put thro to Labour Ward!
Pain was getting really bad, and 1/2 hour later I was 5cm dilated and in lots of pain so Doctor decided to give me an emergency Epidural!
DIDNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
Doc checked me again at about 4am and was 10cm dilated!!!!
2 hours of pushing (which only felt like half hour) doctor decided i needed a helping hand so the ventouse came out!!! Didn't work, so the forceps came out!!!
Erin Rebecca Gray was born @ 06.44am on Wednesday 21st December weighing 7lb 0oz!!!!
She's absoloutly gorgeous and im sooo proud of her!!!
I shall post a pic soon once i get a bonny one of her!!
PS: She's got casts on her legs coz she's got club feet, but she's sooo cute in them! Looks like kinky knee high white boots! haha!
Love her soo much!
Anyways spk 2 everyone soon and hope everyone had a nice xmas and hope you all have a happy new year!
Take Care Luv Rebecca xXx

Hello
First off congradulations and sorry you had a bit of a rough time.
Glad you have her though i bet.
My parents first child was club foot and so was my mom, but there first was still born :( but docs say i have a higher chance since it runs in my family.
Take care
Katrina

congratulations Rebecca and OH

cant wait to see piccie of Erin. sorry you had such a rough time, but i know you know that it was worth every ounce of pain.

well done hun

x

Congratulations on the birth of Erin (another lovely name !!)

What a time you had !! So glad all went well for you and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Love Ragna xxxxxxxx

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS REBECCA :lol:

And a huge welcome to baby Erin :D

congratulations - such a long birth... but worth every minute.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back