Baby duvet and pillow

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by rainbow dancer, Jan 17, 2012.

1. rainbow dancer

rainbow dancer Well-Known Member

Just wondering ladies when you all plan to start using a duvet and pillow? Lucy is quite a big long girl and is using the 18-24 month sleepbag !! She is 11 months old x

2. scaredmum2be

scaredmum2be Well-Known Member

My LO is 18 months old i waited for him to grow abit before getting his tog quilt as hes so used to being with his blanket and hes longish legs now so ive got him a cover and pillow now :) when you feel ready to she's your child so you do whats best :D. wow 18-24 months. i found with the toddler quilt ive turned it over and pulled the quilt down so its not in his face but with his blanket aswell x

3. Mamafy

Mamafy Well-Known Member

I got my wee man a set for his birthday in December and he loves it :love: and sleeps so much better now apart from teething :roll:

4. rbryan0205

rbryan0205 Well-Known Member

i started using the quilt in cot bumper pack but not a pillow yet as amelia is a wriggle bum and dont think she would lie on it x

5. ZMD

ZMD Well-Known Member

We starting using a pillow & Duvet around Tegans first birthday she hadn't been sleeping well for ages so thought id try it & she started sleeping great again till recently xx

6. Mrs.s

Mrs.s Well-Known Member

I want to get my LO a set but she fidgets so much at the moment she is sleeping in those 2.5tpg sleepsuits as she just kicks blankets off so I'm quite convened she would end up tangled in the duvet?