Baby duvet and pillow

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Just wondering ladies when you all plan to start using a duvet and pillow? Lucy is quite a big long girl and is using the 18-24 month sleepbag !! She is 11 months old x

My LO is 18 months old i waited for him to grow abit before getting his tog quilt as hes so used to being with his blanket and hes longish legs now so ive got him a cover and pillow now :) when you feel ready to she's your child so you do whats best :D. wow 18-24 months. i found with the toddler quilt ive turned it over and pulled the quilt down so its not in his face but with his blanket aswell x

I got my wee man a set for his birthday in December and he loves it :love: and sleeps so much better now apart from teething :roll:

i started using the quilt in cot bumper pack but not a pillow yet as amelia is a wriggle bum and dont think she would lie on it x

We starting using a pillow & Duvet around Tegans first birthday she hadn't been sleeping well for ages so thought id try it & she started sleeping great again till recently xx

I want to get my LO a set but she fidgets so much at the moment she is sleeping in those 2.5tpg sleepsuits as she just kicks blankets off so I'm quite convened she would end up tangled in the duvet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back