Baby due on 23 Oct

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by JuicyJess, Jul 4, 2005.

1. JuicyJess

JuicyJess Well-Known Member

omg is anyones pregnancy going really quick?? im due in the 23rd is anyone else? xxx

2. Zor-El

Zor-El Well-Known Member

im due 22nd and its flying past :D

3. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

I'm due on 28th. It really is flying by isn't it? Yet bizarrely you still wish it away - wanting to get to all of the different milestones - 12 weeks, then for nausea to stop, then for bump to show, then to half way mark etc. etc.

How are your pregnancies going now? I have to say apart from the tiredness (from going to the loo in the night and being uncomfortable sleeping on my side!) I'm feeling rather good now (I did spend the first 17 weeks feeling utterly crap!).

LBxx

4. vijgan

vijgan Well-Known Member

Hi, iam due on october 22. We all have crossed 6 months already. Hope we will be there soon. Congratulations everyone and praying that we all should have a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

5. ashley22

ashley22 Well-Known Member

Hi guys

Nout been on for a while. Bute I totally get what you mean when you say it's flying by. I am 27 weeks gone now (3rd tri - yeah) and have not bought anything - I just keep saying, I'll go shopping next week! Really going to have to move my bum!