Baby dropped or leaking waters?

MrsMcc

Reaction score
I went to the loo 5/6 times last night for a pee it was clear I wasn't sure if it's waters leaking when I sit to pee. I have a bad bladder/cervix prolapse so basically I pee myself all day long. My pad was soaked this morning but like I say no idea if waters or pee or both. I feel like I've lost a stone in weight and my tummy is noticeably smaller and harder.

Attachments

• 2016-08-17_09.19.55.jpg
    2016-08-17_09.19.55.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 36
The hospital can test the fluid inside your pad and tell if it's water or pee,..... Does it smell like wee? My waters trickled out with my first will every contraction I didn't know until I realised my leggings were getting wet and water around the ball I was sat on lol
Maybe ring the hospital and see what they say?

I would definitely speak to midwife as would be unusual to suddenly become so incontinent unless you have a serious infection going on... I'd call midwife for sure and get checked. If it is waters they will need to induce you soon because of infection risk to baby xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Waters should smell sweet compared to urine. Please have it checked at hospital hun xx

Apparently waters have an almond scent to them, and like lander said a sweet scent, I would ring your midwife just to be on the safe side though x

My waters went at 37+3 with my daughter and I'm 37+1 today. They went with a gush so it was easy to recognise. The thing is I am incontanant I wet a full pad a day with pee ( I think ) I don't get the I need a pee feeling until it's too late due to the prolapse. My cervix is literally just inside.

I didn't go hospital, my mum came round and he moved and then my tummy looked bigger. I had shooting pains all round boots and mild contractions for an hour. Nothing since. My husband wants me to go and get checked tomorrow but I'm still unsure.

I am scared a bit because if the cord prolapsed too would I be able to feel it?

I think you should get checked just to be on the safe side x

Better get checked once too often than once too late... The worst thing to happen is they find nothing wrong and send you back home reassured, that's what they always say at the maternity ward of my hospital...

Yes I'm going to go in the morning x

Oh good, let us know what they say, it may be nothing but you never want it to be something x

I went in, it wasn't waters. I'm on scan pathway so I've had 3 growth scans there was a concern because he's up and down the centiles from 10th to 50th to 30th. I have a scan at 39 weeks and I saw consultant who I see the day after she wants me induced before 40 weeks as I'm pretty much incontinant and in pain so she would rather induce me on the right side of 40 weeks.

Oh that's fab, so when do you go in? Do you have a countdown?

At least they are willing to do something to get you out of pain etc and then you can work on your pelvic muscles x

No date yet but it would possibly be 1st September which is my daughters 4th birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back