Baby clothes

Loula

Reaction score
At the weekend i couldnt resist and had to by a little pinkl outfit.
However i was in asdas and got a bit baffled at what size to get and also is the same in other shops.
There was newborn which was up to 9lbs or 0-3 months which was up to 12lbs. Played it safe and got the 0-3 months..

Whats everyone else done x

They aren't in newborn clothes for long at all - but best to get a couple sleep suits and vests at newborn size x

I bought a few newborn things for my dd but she was so big she didn't fit them!

This time i'm only buying 0-3!!

I've got 5 newborn body suits, 4 newborn sleepsuits and 2 outfits. Was going to get everything else 0 - 3 as would rather things a little big than too small.
Ive also noticed shop sizes are all different, i got a set 0 - 3 from sainsburys and its goes to 14lbs!! xx

Have been buying 0-3 months...have bought a few bits for newborn and they are just soooo cute I want my little one to wear them for longer than a few weeks so have gone back and exchanged for 0-3 :D

Will just buy a few packs of vests for newborn and all the cute stuff get in bigger sizes so they last a tad longer. Also who knows what they will be born at! Some newborn clothes look sooo diddy they may not even fit to start with :S lol

My LO was in newborn for around 4-6 weeks but towards the end i could mix it with 0-3.
She was 6lb 12oz born and was breastfed so didn't put her weight on too fast but like the girls have said they are not in them that long at all so buying loads of clothes in that size could be a waste of money.

I'm not buying many in that size this time around, if Mason is small like Ava-Mai was we will buy as needed :)

We've mainly brought clothes in 0-3, but we have a few pieces in 3-6 just incase he's a bit big when he comes out :D

If you look in some of the other supermarkets the sizing is a little different - tescos first size is up to 11lbs. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back