Baby Chip is almost here!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Had midwife apt today and she confirmed baby chips head is engaged and waiting to be born, so any day now girlies. I'm so excited and ever so slightly nervous but more excited than nervous.

Watch this space, my long wait is almost over ;)

Last edited:
Thats great.

we're all getting desperate for a good labour watch!! xxx

woo how exciting!! fingers crossed you wont be waiting long :D

xxx

ooh i have the feeling over the next week or so theres going to be a few labour watches on the go, just like over christmas/new year!!

Kerrieanne - bet you can't believe your baby is nearly here - just seen that you were TTC for 5 years. Wow xxx

yay for baby chip, hurry up and be born!

ooh i have the feeling over the next week or so theres going to be a few labour watches on the go, just like over christmas/new year!!

Kerrieanne - bet you can't believe your baby is nearly here - just seen that you were TTC for 5 years. Wow xxx

Yup 5yrs ttcing and although I won't forget the heartache over the years I have cherished every moment of my pregnancy. Now that the immenent birth is a short while away I still can't relax until they say, yes she's perfect!!

I don't think I have long to wait as I am so uncomfortable and have been getting lots of niggles all last night and today. Then again I could have another 2 wks left??

I'll keep u all informed ;)

Oohhhh... Very exciting!! Good luck! :)

Good luck Hun hope your LO comes soon xxx

Wow...thats so exciting hun!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us posted!!!

xx

Wooooohooooooo - so exciting honey! Come on baby! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back