Baby Carriers

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Hi!

I am thinking of getting a baby carrier and sick if dragging out the pram when just going for a walk to the park at the end of my road.

Chloe is 7 months old now and last week weightedjust over 15lbs so want one thats going to last (so at least 1 year if not longer) but don't want to spend silly money......any recommendations? Xx

I cant recommend my connecta enough, you can get preloved for 40-50 quid. Ergo is great but more expensive. You can also go with mei tai but i prefer full buckle.
Dont go with a high street carrier as most of them dont position hips right(knees should be above bottom)

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Better is to find a local sling library and try them on x

I have ergos and i love he design. Really well made and man friendly too, although i get on better with the carrier than my OH. I think having boobs helps, lol! In fact i managed to breastfeed in mine the other day, well impressed ;)
However, i havent been able to use them much because its so hot in Madrid and we just end up sweaty. I wish i hadnt have brought the newborn inserts either, they were definately too hot, and the babies dont need them now.

Nikki, there is a solarweave connecta esp for hot weather to keep everyone cool, check it out. They post worldwide too xxx
Ergos are good but quite thick material

I got one from mothercare, and i have only used it once. She loved it, but my back was in agony after just a short walk.

next time I would defo try and borrow a more expensive one and try it out to see if its just my back or if a decent carrier makes a difference. x

I got mine from go outdoors and you can buy attachable feet things when there older so it should go up to when there three! And its so beautiful with a little pillow x

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

edyqaby4.jpg

Its that one and adjustable for individual backs xx

Sling library is definitely the way to go, different things suit different people depending on what you want.

Knopk is right though about not going for a high street one - they don't hold baby in the correct position, and they become uncomfy a LOT quicker!!

We have a connecta - which has buckles. And I have a couple of wraps. The connecta is DH's cos he HATES the woven wraps, but he liked the moby.

Def test a few out to see what suits you.

Im wrapper and also have a buckled carrier for quick back carries (boba 3g). Definitely recommend sling library too as you can try before you buy.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back