Baby carriers for 6 month old

Peggy

Reaction score
Hi there, I wondered if anybody had any recommendations on a baby carrier for a 6 month old? I have used a sling in the past but I feel he's too heavy now and it's no good for my back X

There are so many! There is a couple of sling library's on line slingsandthings and sling heaven, perhaps try a few before buying. Or see if you have a local sling library they will have loads to try. I personally don't like carriers (ssc) and prefer to wrap but if I had to chose any I'd go with a sleep nico.

We used a Boba 3G which was great.... but there are loads of other types of soft carriers. Ergo is one I see coming up a lot. I was always advised to avoid the BjornBaby and other front facing 'crotch danglers' though, due to possible contribution to hip problems.

I've got a Lenny Lamb and a connecta on hire, prefer the Lenny. x

I've recently hired a Tula and love it! So comfy and easy to use and they come in such lovely patterns. They seem to keep their value too as second hand they are the same sort of price as brand new.x

Yeah I did like the look of the Tula but it's just so pricey, I'll just need to go for it I think, I'm sure it'll be worth it especially with the summer coming. Thanks girls X

Iv just started to use the ergo and have to say I love it!! My lo is 8 months and a chubby monster already weighs 24lbs!!! The weight is so evenly spread out its so comfy for both of us. I can easily put it on and off by myself aswel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back