Baby Carrier

HanSam

Reaction score
Hey - have any of you bought a baby carrier or already used one with previous babies?

Was just wondering what type / brand. Any suggestions?

Han x

I got mine in mother care, it was half price.
Its something my DH wanted more than me.

I got a baby bjorn one but not tried it out yet ( obviously no baby to put in it hehe)

I just got a cheap one, made my Red Kite got it from asda, used it with Josh, can be used 3 ways, and still it great condition so will be using it again xx

I've got a moby wrap and had a practice with some cuddly toys, I couldn't be happier will use it in Tesco etc. Had a proper baby carrier before and found them a bit tricky.

^when i say moby wrap I mean a cheaper version off ebay,

I got a baby bjorn one off eBay.y friend recommended it after trying 4-5 different ones so I trust her! Lol!

Fab thanks. Ill take a look at those mentioned. It is more for OH but im sure i will use it also. Just concerned as i suffer with back pain so want to make sure get comfy decent one x

I've got baby Bjorn active, it looks good and has good reviews x x

Thanks been checking them out and think going to get a Baby Bjorn one too! x

Thur definatley the best. Have a scout on ebay. I got mine for £20 inc p&p! xx

We got a baby bjorn too after DH tried out lots. They seemed the easiest to put on, the most comfortable for the back and the most protective around the LO.

I got the beco gemini - very like the baby bjorn - like that they can be used from birth to 4 years and 4 different carry positions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back