Baby carrier 9 months plus

Lucyboo

Reaction score
We have a carrier already but now our lg is approx 18lbs there isn't enough back support for us so looking for any recommendations on something that will last maybe until she is approx 18 months,.

Are you wanting her on your front? We've got a littlelife back carrier for our 11 month old and it's great. Really sturdy and fab for walks and for work on our farm.

Front ideally but will look at anything suitable. We went to a farm today and our lg just loves being able to see what is going on. As she is quite petite I reckon we can get away carrying her for longer. I'll have a look at what you mentioned, thanks.

I have the ergo carrier and it fantastic. My lo is 8 months but already 25lbs so a big boy���������� the weight is even and I feel really comfortable carrying him. My lo loves looking around and being nxt to me.

I'd recommend a woven wrap or a Soft structured carrier like a Tula.

Thanks, I will check all of these out

I am using the boba 4g 'tweet' carrier. I found the cheapest retailer at the time was babipur.co.uk

This seemed to be the one most recommended as having good back support and weight distribution

I'm a huge fan of Babi Pur - this is where most of my bump's clothes have come from lol

Also if you use code Lamb at checkout it should knock 10% off (valid til the end of April)

Do you have a local sling library you could try? There's so much available it would be worth seeing what works best for you. x

Hey, we have just got a Tula carrier for our 6 month old and it's brilliant X

I have the ergo carrier and it fantastic. My lo is 8 months but already 25lbs so a big boy���������� the weight is even and I feel really comfortable carrying him. My lo loves looking around and being nxt to me.

I also love the ergobaby, we have the 360 & it's great.
Wow, he is a strapping lad, my nearly 2 year old only weighs 26lb lol!

Thanks everyone, I've found a sling library I'm going to try out before buying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back