Baby bump?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Rnicholls, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Rnicholls

Rnicholls Well-Known Member

Hey just a quick question, I never got very big with my first baby and
    I can remember when I got a props baby bump, but I'm 3 and half months and still no bump, was really bloated and that seems to have gone down abit so now I look even smaller? Confused.com xxx

2. Jess.

Jess. Well-Known Member

Don't think it's anything to worry about in the mornings I only look a little bloated still. X

3. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

If you carry small you might get a pot belly at 20 weeks plus, dont worry less on the stretchmarks and to loose after, im bigger than last time but unless im wearing a skintight top which would look very odd right now between piebelly and bump then noone has notticed.

4. Rnicholls

Thanks girls, I don't have any stretch marks from last time an hoping I don't get any this time as well lol x

5. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I don't have a baby belly either, mines just fat with a bit of bloating during the day. It's starting to depress me, although I am only 15+1.

6. Kate0412

Kate0412 Well-Known Member

I have a definite bump! :( I wish I still looked just bloated because ppl are starting to look directly at it! I feel self conscious in everything I wear its so obvious! Really hoping I plateau for a while x

7. cw25

cw25 Well-Known Member

Im 21 weeks and honestly my bump is tiny.... But this was the same with my first and it grew very big very quick and caused me LOADS of stretch marks I can't wait to have a bump people are genuinely shocked when I tell them how far on I am like "you do not even look pregnant never mind halfway!" lol

8. Rnicholls

That's what I used to get with my first, right upto a week befor my due date people would not believe how far I was and would say where was I hiding the baby lol! x

9. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

I'm 25 weeks & have only got a proper baby bump in the last 2-3 weeks, before that I just looked podgy & I was only a size 10/12 before. I'm glad I finally look pregnant though!x