Baby bump?

Rnicholls

Reaction score
Hey just a quick question, I never got very big with my first baby and
I can remember when I got a props baby bump, but I'm 3 and half months and still no bump, was really bloated and that seems to have gone down abit so now I look even smaller? Confused.com xxx

Don't think it's anything to worry about in the mornings I only look a little bloated still. X

If you carry small you might get a pot belly at 20 weeks plus, dont worry less on the stretchmarks and to loose after, im bigger than last time but unless im wearing a skintight top which would look very odd right now between piebelly and bump then noone has notticed.

Thanks girls, I don't have any stretch marks from last time an hoping I don't get any this time as well lol x

I don't have a baby belly either, mines just fat with a bit of bloating during the day. It's starting to depress me, although I am only 15+1.

I have a definite bump! :( I wish I still looked just bloated because ppl are starting to look directly at it! I feel self conscious in everything I wear its so obvious! Really hoping I plateau for a while x

Im 21 weeks and honestly my bump is tiny.... But this was the same with my first and it grew very big very quick and caused me LOADS of stretch marks I can't wait to have a bump people are genuinely shocked when I tell them how far on I am like "you do not even look pregnant never mind halfway!" lol

That's what I used to get with my first, right upto a week befor my due date people would not believe how far I was and would say where was I hiding the baby lol! x

I'm 25 weeks & have only got a proper baby bump in the last 2-3 weeks, before that I just looked podgy & I was only a size 10/12 before. I'm glad I finally look pregnant though!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back