Baby bump? When did you get yours

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Ttc1234, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Ttc1234

Ttc1234 Well-Known Member

I'm quite slim (sz 8 dress sz and bmi 21). I go to the gym three times a week so I'm quite active ( not so much lately due to nausea).

I'm just over 14 weeks just wondering when everyone started to show? I just feel bloated and fat without any actual bump.

Also is it safe to continue the gym-I've not told my instructor and just taking it easy!

Thanks

2. Newmum13

Newmum13 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm a size 8 too and I'm 19 weeks and still not showing! Think it's arrives at different times for everyone, I keep expecting to wake up one day having ballooned haha. As far as I know it's still ok to exercise just nothing to strenuous but I'd check with your midwife as I know there are some things that could be unsafe for you and baby as pregnancy progresses xx

3. kittykitchn

kittykitchn Well-Known Member

I didn't have anything at 15/16 weeks and then seemed to explode, it's very obvious now at 18/19. I still just feel fat mind you!

[​IMG]

4. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Your bump will be fully formed at 20 weeks for a first pregnancy as this is when your uterus will youch your belly button giving you that full round bump. Then it just gets bigggger and bigggger :p

If its a second+ pregnancy your bump can come earlier as your body knows the drill.

I continued the gym I do classes and just did the easier options in the routine. If you need a break then break. Make sure you drink plenty water and eat well and your good.

xxxx

#4 russellmuscle, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  5. Flickalicious

Flickalicious Well-Known Member

I had a decent bloaty bump at 9 weeks! By 16 weeks it was unmistakable and now at almost 26 weeks I feel huge already.
    I'm size 10 pregnant with my third.

This was at 16 weeks
    [​IMG]

6. YorksLass

YorksLass Well-Known Member

I'm size 6-8, having my first, and people started noticing the bump at stupidly early weeks! Now 17 wks and family commented that I looked too big over Christmas. Mentioned it to the midwife as I was a little worried, and she told me to ignore comments - every pregnancy is different! X

7. Kitten1991

Kitten1991 Well-Known Member

23 weeks usually UK size 14...gone up to 18 while pregnant

Attached Files: