Baby bump? When did you get yours

Ttc1234

Reaction score
I'm quite slim (sz 8 dress sz and bmi 21). I go to the gym three times a week so I'm quite active ( not so much lately due to nausea).

I'm just over 14 weeks just wondering when everyone started to show? I just feel bloated and fat without any actual bump.

Also is it safe to continue the gym-I've not told my instructor and just taking it easy!

Thanks

Hey, I'm a size 8 too and I'm 19 weeks and still not showing! Think it's arrives at different times for everyone, I keep expecting to wake up one day having ballooned haha. As far as I know it's still ok to exercise just nothing to strenuous but I'd check with your midwife as I know there are some things that could be unsafe for you and baby as pregnancy progresses xx

I didn't have anything at 15/16 weeks and then seemed to explode, it's very obvious now at 18/19. I still just feel fat mind you!

NDcSr5E.jpg

Your bump will be fully formed at 20 weeks for a first pregnancy as this is when your uterus will youch your belly button giving you that full round bump. Then it just gets bigggger and bigggger :p

If its a second+ pregnancy your bump can come earlier as your body knows the drill.

I continued the gym I do classes and just did the easier options in the routine. If you need a break then break. Make sure you drink plenty water and eat well and your good.

xxxx

Last edited:
I had a decent bloaty bump at 9 weeks! By 16 weeks it was unmistakable and now at almost 26 weeks I feel huge already.
I'm size 10 pregnant with my third.

This was at 16 weeks
3f8b07a1a154d1e1f2a86aa4de31467e.jpg

I'm size 6-8, having my first, and people started noticing the bump at stupidly early weeks! Now 17 wks and family commented that I looked too big over Christmas. Mentioned it to the midwife as I was a little worried, and she told me to ignore comments - every pregnancy is different! X

23 weeks usually UK size 14...gone up to 18 while pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members