Baby Brezza?

Mum2Many

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the Baby Brezza formula machines? I was looking at the Perfect Prep Machine but it doesn't dispense the formula as well apparently, whereas the Baby Brezza does....

Has anyone got one and what did you think of it?

Hi,
I have the perfect prep and it's a god send. I have just looked at the Brezza and I'm not too impressed with it and here's why: - the ounces to be prepared are 2,4,6,8,10 but the TTPM does 4, 5,6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc and with formula you tend to increase an ounce at a time.
- the description goes on about 'no air bubbles' but this is irrelevant as you would shake a bottle anyway or it would be shaken in a bag of you took it out with you, it makes no difference at all!!
- with the powder being stored in the machine that's great but I prefer to keep 3 little pots (the ones used to travel with the powder in) near the machine and measure out the scoops ready for preparation.
- not sure how the machine actually works as I have to ensure that all milk powder is dissolved before the cool water is added with the TTPM.

The TTPM shoots out boiling water into bottle (about 1oz but varies depending on how much your making) then I add the powder, shake it the out it back for the cooler water. I explained to my hubby to consider milk powder toxic so it has to all be totally dissolved in boiling water (it isn't sterile and can carry bacteria so really it can be for babies :/ ) then the cooler water is added to make it body temp.

Not sure how much the Brezza costs but I would go with the TTPM!

Hope that helps!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back