Baby Brain???

CountryGirl

Reaction score
When does this supposedly start?

I only ask because the last couple of days my mind has been messing me about and it's really annoying haha!

When my friends were pregnant that used to go on about "baby brain" and how you can't remember things etc and I always thought "yeaaaah okay", but I'm starting to think it might be real.

Saturday morning I had a hair appointment booked for 9.25am. All morning I was thinking "9.25am is a weird time. They must be fitting me in before a 9.30am or something". Anyone, I got to the hairdressers at 9.25am and my hairdresser said "your appointment was at 9am Soph". I was soo embarassed! I'd even written in my diary that it was 9.25am!!

Then at work, I had to go through some files and sift out paperwork to do with one company, which took me about 20 minutes, then when I'd done it I found my scribbled note which said I had to look for paperwork for a different company, not the one I'd just spent 20 minutes sifting through!

I nearly cried.

Am I going insane? Lol!

I said this to someone else at work and they pointed out that at the moment it's prob just excitement clouding my ability to do anything properly lol xx

yes it's real! and guess what! it starts from bfp and it NEVER goes away! even after birth, even when the child is older....it stays!

i used to be so organised and knew where everything is and didn't forget stuff! but hey I had kids :)

Hahaha well I'm glad I'm not alone! Thanks ladies.

Not so sure I'm happy about the "it never goes away" part, but I'm pregnant now so can't do anything about it!

Hey ho.

lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back