baby brain!!

bbee

Reaction score
my baby brain is getting crazy now!!!
just picked up my sisters car keys as the remote and started pressing the button... i am in tears, i thought it was hilarious, her car must've been flashing outside hahaha!

and i kept calling my dog matt (my boyfriends name) for about twenty minutes and was wondering why it was ignoring me and turning its head at me like wtf? hahhaha!

and i was washing my salad and i went to pick up the washing up liquid.. it's getting dangerous now lol :p

anyone got any funny baby brain moments?!?! xxx

Last edited:
Loading the washer while cooking spag bol and very nearly threw washing powder in the dinner, lucky OH stopped me. Ive poured fizzy pop in the dogs bowl. Bought things on the Internet that I genuinely have no memory of doing and keep walking into door frames??!!

Hahaha that made me really giggle pouring fizzy pop in the dogs bowl! I can imagine my dog looking like wtf! Hilarious

I keep saying things the wrong way round and forgetting the words for things! Hubs keeps saying "that didn't make any sense!"

I keep starting a conversation and then half way through either stopping or changing the subject completely and then not being able to remember what I was first talking about :s ! x lol

I keep saying things the wrong way round too lol and half way through a conversation ill say a word that has no relevance to the subject lol which is a pain as i work in a call centre lol i put my hair dryer in the fridge haha xx

We went for Sunday lunch today and I asked for 2 adults and a CHID'S meal! Cross between child's and kids! I said it without even realised she just stood and laughed

Haha katy thats so funny!!

It reminds me, i was in kfc ordering mine and ohs meal, ordered his and she asked what drink and i said diet coke then ordered mine and she again asked what drink and i replied with "a normal one" the look on her face lol and then i realised what i said and in a fit of giggles tried to say normal coke lol xx

I am now totally just DENSE talk codswollop all muddled up and am thick these days OH loves it haha erm I tried ipening a pan with a tin opener lol

I was shopping with mum in tesco on Saturday and got my first baby brain moment. Walking past sardines I ask 'do you like sardines?' she answered not really, do you like them? I had to ask her what it was I just asked as I could not remember lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I get my words muddled and forget how to do things at work... oh and I put my fabric softener in the fridge next to the milk! Lucky my friend found it or it would of been in my tea! Lol.

Xxx

I have not done anything specific, just feel like I have become really stupid in general lol x

Found the butter and cheese in cudboard a few days ago rather than the fridge and out the spring onions in the washing up. Doh!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back