Baby brain to the max!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Because of all the hand washing that comes with nappy changes, OH and I have been using the hand cream that came with out bounty pack we got in the hospital, for the last 4 1/2 weeks.....

I've just read the tube....

It's hair conditioner!!!

OH DEAR!!!!

That makes me feel so much better about shampooing my hair this morning before I wet it in the shower!!!

Oh and also just tried to get into the safe at work and put my pin number in instead of the code, did it 3 times before I realised and now its just beeping at me and I can't use the proper code!
Whoops!!!!

I'm afraid it doesn't go away ladies!

I tried to put last nights dinner in the dishwasher instead of the oven!! They're at completely opposite ends of the kitchen!! x

I even forget words now! And I found a dirty nappy (in a bag!) in with Kynons clean clothes the other day!

I've had a few baby brain moments but I can't actually remember what they are haha! I'm loosing the plot. OH says I lost it a long time ago. I asked him what side his ear was on the other night (he has 2 ears!)

:rofl: love this. I put my empty yogurt pot in the sink and my spoon in the bin the other day :-/
How did the conditioner work on your skin by the way?

Well my hands are shiny and full of body know!! Haha!

Erm not hugely! The funny thing was it would slip out the tube and you'd get loads on your hand and I kept saying to OH that it was a ploy so you use it fast and buy a new one! Doh!!

Hahahaha i loved tht lol.

Although im glad i read to the end as when i was reading i was thinking Eeee by shes lucky i never got any in my bounty pack pmsl xx

Conditioner hand cream pmsl love it!!! I keep calling my Lo by my rabbits name!! I was telling my mum all about changing Rocky's nappy I thought she was looking at me strange!! She said I assume you mean N's nappy or has the rabbit started wearing them now!! Felt like such a bad mum that I didn't even know my child's name lol

Been thinking for ages my phone charger was broken so been using OHs. Turns out I just hadnt switched the plug on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back