Baby boy names!

alouisebx

Reaction score
I'm really struggling at the moment to pick baby boys names! I have a lovely daughter called Evie and I would love their names to go well together. Some I've picked are:
William
Harry
Albert
George
Liam
Luke
Jacob
Jake
Noah
Daniel
Max
Albie
This last one is my particular favourite as my granddads name was Albert, but my cousin just had a baby and called him Alby! :(

I like all those boy names! My favourites are George and Max and think they go really well with Evie! I'm a bit biased though as my little boy is called Max and of this baby is a girl I want to call her Evie �� xxx

I love the name Max too! So undecided as Albert/Albie really resonates with me. Was extremely close to my granddad but my cousin from my dads side took it! :(
Evie's definitely a lovely name haha! Xx

Ah its such a shame that your cousin used the name first. How close are you to your cousin, are you too close to use the same name? If you really love it then I say still use it too or definitely at least have it as the middle name? Xxx

We're not close at all but I feel they'd judge me as such. Middles names John as that's my dads, fraternal granddad and partners dads name. May just call him Albert and shorten it! Xx

I know what you mean about your cousin. So I think that's a good alternative by going for Albert and then shortening it. Good luck with deciding �� xxx

I'm loving names from Downton Abbey like Carson and Branson xx

Have to say, Evie and Albie sound lovely together! Xx

It's quite different but I think it's quite cute. What about Bertie? That is derived from Albert. Evie and Bertie sound nice together too xx

Bertie reminds me of Bert and Ernie and I couldn't help but laugh every time someone suggests it! Lovely name just not for me as I'm far too childish! :lol: xxx

I have a Liam, about to have Thomas and Robert too. I love all the old fashioned names, I have a friend with an Archie and Evie x

I think Archie and Evie work well together :) x

Also just realised Evie is about 10 weeks younger than my son, and you are about 10 weeks behind me in pregnancy :) x

What a coincidence! :) hope your little boy & pregnancy are going well for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back