Baby bouncers

Discussion in 'Your Photos' started by emma1976, Mar 25, 2006.

1. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Just bought Jayden one and this is the best photo I have of her smiling yet!
    [​IMG]
    Not really sure if she's knows what she's doing in it yet. How long did it take your ones to actually start bouncing? She spins round and things at the moment. LOL

Em xx

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Brody has that one too, yeah he mainly just turns around too!

he loves it though!

Can't remember when they start bouncing but Brody likes bouncing when I stand him in my lap so shouldn't be that long.

3. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

I really want to get Phoebe one of these but OH doesn't trust them :(

Are they totally safe? And can you remove them easily as the door I would have to put it on needs to be shut when she goes to bed?

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Rubie went in hers for the first time today and she bounced!! mainly spins around but there were some definate bounces lol

[​IMG]

5. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

i've got one of those for Jack that was Amy's, but in my new house i don't have doot frames to hang them off!!!

Gutted, unless i use the bedroom door :think:

(while i'm up there!!) Lol, stick him in it and come down for a quiet brew!! Lol

6. tracyM

tracyM Well-Known Member

We've got the same one too :D . Alex loves it - he bounces by accident when he starts getting excited flinging his arms and legs around, then wonders what the hell he's done.

Amy's mum - you used to be able to get ones with their own frame that went in the middle of the room. Not seen one advertised for years though so I don't know whether anybody still does them. A quiet brew might be nicer though :wink:

Bubbleone - they come off the door frame really easily. They attach with a caliper type thing - the weight of the bouncer holds it in place. They're surprisingly strong - the lindam one is padded, has velcro straps *and* clips to make sure they can't fall out.

7. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Amy's Mum : Early Learning Centre do one with its own frame.
    Think it's 40pounds though :shock:

8. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

i got that lindam one for Dior i would have never brought a baby bouncer but it was £1.50 in the sale :shock: and she loved it she never bounced in it she just spun around she liked being upright and nosy, but once she could crawl she hated it

9. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Jayden and Rubie look like they are having loads of fun. Can't wait til we get one but am a bit worried that the dog who keeps walking into the kitchen and back will keep knocking into her and Seren will be flying about all over the place :shock:

10. hearts81

hearts81 Well-Known Member

Beanie
    my dog does that to Reece :D All that happens is Reece gets turned a tiny bit when Hartly passes him but Reece finds it hilarious(sp?)

11. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Awwwwwww cuties!!!!
    I cant wait til Charlies big enough!

12. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

HI

we got a tiger one and Bubble one they are safe just make sure when you put yoru little one in it you stay there and dont leave them in it.
    Maybe thsi will make your Oh feel better cuz tehre really not high up and if it fall syour right there.
    But they rae really strong.
    Katrina