Baby bouncers & swings

Shola

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone have any good recommendations for a baby bouncer or swing? I've been looking online but as usual there is so much choice & I don't want to spend a fortune on something that's actually not very good!

Also I'm torn between the two, a bouncer or a swing...are the swings worth the extra money?!

I highly recommend the graco swing n bounce. It is a swing where the seat actually detaches and turns in to a bouncer!

My wee one loves it and it has 6 speeds for swinging, vibration, classical music and lots of different sounds.

We would never ever have got through the first few weeks without it!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370554189249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370554189249.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 40
470516000_1

We purchased the starlite swing from mamas and papas - it has a light show in the roof part and played nice music - it is currently in the sale

470516000_1

We purchased the starlite swing from mamas and papas - it has a light show in the roof part and played nice music - it is currently in the sale

That's lovely - where is it reduced?

:)

Thanks ladies, will have a look at all your suggestions, they look lovely! I'm so indecisive, I dunno if you are all the same but I'm spending hours looking online at reviews for everything, I'm driving myself mad! There's always good and bad reviews for everything I guess!

Do you find babies go to sleep quite well in bouncers or are swings better for that? Is it important to get one that can allow baby to lie virtually flat?

All babies r different some like bouncers some like swings so we got the graco one that someone shared above 2nd hand for 25 quid x

I've also got the star lite swing and it is amazing. My lo sleeps for 4-5 hrs during the day in his. I love it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back