baby blues...

crystalize

Reaction score
am really fed up at the moment!
just want to cry all the time, EVERYTHING my boyfriend is doing is either upseting me or anoying me.
i've asked him to keep drinking down to a min for the next few weeks in case i go into labour, i've said no more than a couple of pints, but he won't do it and i'd be so upset if i went into labour and he was drunk and not there.
i've had to change my life in such a big way over the last 8 months, why can't he just support me for the next 4 weeks? it makes me so mad!
anyone else got a not so supportive otehr half? xx

Hi i'm Lou

I'm replying to your post because although i'm only 18 weeks I am already asking my bf not to booze incase he needs to take me to the hospital, but he thinks i'm being silly! My bf is a really good bloke and he is very good to me but I think blokes just have a different way of looking at things and they have the attitude that everything will be alright. My bf hates fussing and is very much a get on with it kind of person whereas I'm the complete opposite so hopefully we balance eachother out! A few weeks ago I was quite tearfull worrying about giving birth and his response was "well why did'nt you think about that before you got pregnant" !!! lol classic eh!?! Our baby was planned by the way which made it all the more insulting!

You gotta laugh sometimes, they just don't get it!

I hope you sort things out.

chin up :)

Guys dont understand what we have to go thru and they never will, I have accepted it. Thats what makes us way stronger!!!! Good Luck to you girl!! :D

I have been crying a lot but I have been lucky with my DH he has been amazing, but I do worry about the booze aspect as he drinks everynight and I am due in the few weeks.

We have had the, don't drink now conversation and he says he will give up shortly, but time is ticking on. If there is anything we will row about it will be this. I don't want him to drink at all as I want him to drive us to the hospital etc, which he wants to do too.

Well as of August booze is off the menu for him and he knows it, it will be a good test for him as he drinks too much!

i had lots of tears while i was pregnant but my partner was there 100%, problem being the tears got worse once baby was here!

i put it all down to hormones and the shock of having an emergency c section, and got on with being a mother!

thankfully it didn`t last too long but i wish someone had explained this too me when i was pregnant!

good luck to all u still pregnant ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back