Baby Bliss

willow1010

Reaction score
heya i am stuck for midlle names for baby Bliss. im not sure whos surname she wil have either mine (Eastley) or connors (Heaton). She will def be called Bliss though. i have these so far ok?
Bliss Amber, Bliss Leah, Bliss Elle, Bliss Kadie, Bliss Jayde.
so please tell me honestly what you think and any ideas are welcome lol
love xx willow xx

just an idea on the surname bit how about a double barrel name i.e Eastley-Heaton or other way round.
i like bliss kadie but whilst writing this i also discovered a like for bliss hallie lol

eastley-heaton sounds good to me :d yeah i also like bliss kadie and bliss hallie, i love the name Aleyah but dont know is Bliss Aleyah goes together? ah well i like it :d

they are all lovely but i think bliss amber is my favourite xxxx

god its so hard but yeah Bliss Hallie Eastley-Heaton sound good but so does Bliss Kadie Eastley-Heaton and Bliss Amber Eastley-Heaton lol
thanx lol
love xx willow xx ps good idea about the Eastley-Heaton thing!

Bliss Hallie is lovely!!! Go for the double barrelled
surname too - will make her sound FAB!!!

i love them all and think the double barrel is a brill idea that way baby gets best of both.

i like Bliss hallie heaton eastly, would love to know what you decide on hun but bliss is a perfect name i love it xxxxxxx

oooooops ive just realised that im prob too late on this one just notticed teh dates....lol oh well let me know waht you chose hun xxxxx

dw weestar yeh a bit late now seen as ive had her already but o well. i have called her Bliss Hallie Eastley-Heaton lol
love xx willow xx

oh well all the same hun teh name is lovely sorry its my 2 brain cells at the mo just cant think im soooooooooooooo stupid......lol

ha ha ha just reading this post again lol and noticed i suggested bliss hallie - bliss - aint i clever lol

Hi

Amy i love the name Aleyah too it was one of the names on my list lol.
Willow i love Bliss -Hallie as sarah suggested , Bliss Kadie and Bliss Elle, these were my fav so far and the last name i dunno really its up to you if you want both or not i was going to but decided that since one day we hope to marry i kept it as Miller.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back