Baby Becky Has Arrived!!!

K X

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just out the hospital an hour ago, after being induced due to high blood pressure on 2/3/6. Wasn't planned, went in for routine check, and hey presto, on 3/2/6 baby Rebecca Cindi Scott was born at 10.15 am weighing an impressive 8lbs 8oz.

I had forceps delivery-complications-after an hour of pushing they discovered she was back to back. Had to get episitomy, and can hardly sit just now.

I will be back on with full labour story-what a read that will be once I have settled in.

P.S I will get my OH to upload pics, she has a full head of jet black hair, and really olive skin-opposite of me! :shock:

CONGRATUALTIONS :D :D

Hope your recovering well

Steph x

congratulations cant wait to hear more about it

lots of love sarah and braydon

Congratulations K!

We were wondering if the time had come for you on the check in thread in the 3rd Trimester forum!

Welcome Rebecca! - Looking forward to the pics and the birth story.

Lucy
39 + 4

Congratulations!! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pics!!! Glad you and baby are OK!!!

xoxo Ree

congratulations and well done can't wait to see photos

congratulations!!! how exciting!
hope your stitches heal quickly, sounds uncomfortable...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Great to hear your news, and looking forward to the pictures!!!!

L x

YAY congratulations to you both!!!

K X said:
Hi everyone, just out the hospital an hour ago,

I always laugh at that... we all literally walk in the door, put the baby down, and then log onto here to tell everyone: it's great!! :lol:

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D

Welcome to the world Rebecca!

Awwww great news...thats one more of us 'done and dusted'!! Have been keeping an eye out for you
Congratulations and well done!

Fantastic news!! Congratulations!!!!
Emilia xx :D

Congrats!!! looking forward to see your lovely little one :)

One thing which makes me angry though, is why in this country, they put women through unnecessary pain and stress due to wrong position of babies!!! :twisted: :twisted:
I can't recall the number of stories I have read or heard where after some hours of pushing, "they discover baby is not in the correct position!!!" :evil:

What are scans for then???????? I think they should do a routine check at 37/38 weeks, and could tell about position or size of head, etc!!!

or is it me being too fussy and demanding! :?:

Anyway, well done you!

Take care,
Mel xx

hello

congradulations,hope your both doing well
Katrina

hey well done girl!
and welcome to your baby daughter :D
looking forward to more news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online