Baby Bath!

xkikix

Reaction score
Has any of you mummys tried the bouncer things that you put in the normal bath rather than using a baby bath? I think they look pretty good as it should free your arms up to wash baby, but then is a baby bath better as you can wash baby on a table (better for your back)?

Yes I just bought one.. I used to go in the bath with Jack but got this and loved it... freed my hands up to wash him and he anjoyed kicking about too..
will post a pic for you in pic section (members only you see)

Thanks Sweetcheeks! How young was he when you first used it? Are they ok from birth?

Have posted pics hun.. I only got it couple of days ago and used it for the first time yesterday (he's 5 months) As far as I am aware they are suitable from birth. Obviously they have to be watched at all times but thats just common sense regardless of age. I got mine for £15 from Tesco.. not sure if you can get them cheaper (i'm not a good bargain hunter :lol: ) I wish I'd bought it from birth cos i never used the baby bath apart from a few times. only ever the big bath so it was a waste :)

I think I would definatley try one next time - we had a baby bath but it didn't last long and if you put in on the changing table (to save your back) then there was nowhere to change the baby after.

We found the best way was to get in the bath we her. I had to have a bath and shower daily as I had a bad tear on delivery, so I used to have the shower in the morning, and my bath when OH got home from work. That way, I got a bit of a soak and he got some one to one time, and then cool the bath down ready for C to join me - lovely.

i had a baby bouncer chair and i only used it twice-
it was too much hassle coz Hayden kept sliding down even with
the straps- it made it hassle to wash him and his hair!
i had a baby bath too that only go used about 5 times next time
i wouldnt even bother- when they are tiny you only have to give them a
quick bath anyway- dunk em in- wash the hair and swoosh them round a
bit-lol
next time i'll just go straight fof the normal bath or big sink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back