Baby B is due October 6, 2005~

pasha

Reaction score
we are so excited, only 7 more months to go :? before Baby B joins us!
Due October 6, 2005!

Hi Im due on the 3rd october, cant wait either, this is my second baby, i have a little girl who is 2. :D

Hi I'm 26 from nz due with #3 on oct 6th also! have had a bit of blleding and cramps but scans show baby is fine. Never had this trouble with my other 2 {girl nearly 5 boy just turned 2} also post partum hemorrage with last one. 15 weeks now starting to relax and get excited. On a weeks rest off work at midwifes request. Last 2 babys were both late ist was 1 week late 2nd was 2 weeks late...Elle .

Hi Pasha
I had to respond to you as i am expecting and my husband and i have nicknamed are baby, bee too. my name is Alsha and this is our first baby due 30th September, really excited but at the same time a bit nervous.how are you

Hello All, Im Due Oct the 3rd,
must have missed this post first time around, as your the first people Ive come across on here with similar due dates!
How you all feeling?

Hi Cat i also live in Norfolk in Long stratton,where are you? are you having your baby at the norfolk and norwich? :lol:

Hi Alsha, I actually live right on the Norfolk/Suffolk Border in Beccles. I dont like to put myself as Suffolk though as I dont spend anytime here. All my family and social life is Norfolk!
I got the choice of either Norfolk & Norwich or the James Paget, I have opted for JP as all the Beccles Midwives that I have my appointments with are from there, so it makes me more likly to have a familier face at the birth. Im quite glad really as some people I know who are going to the N&N have moaned about the care they have been having. How are you getting on?

Hi Cat, its nice that you have the choice of hospital. i did think about a home birth for a very short time but i am not brave enough! and it is my first so i don't know what to expect. We had our 24wk check this week (even though i am now 25wks) everything is fine and the midwife thinks we are having a girl because the heart beat was fast. have you any idea what you are having? :p

Intuition tells me a boy. I did really want a girl, but now I find I really dont mind either way, we will have at least one more so it would be nice to have a mix, just so long as I dont end up with 3 boys running rampage lite in desperate housewives!
Yeah I never really thought about home births for the first, cause you dont really know what to expect, if I get last minute complications or I find the pain is a lot worse than antcipated then its a little bit of a trek to get to the hopital, I think I'd rather just have the option of having everything I need around me for reassurance. Its not like they keep you in for very long these days, and I could probably do with the help of midwives round me while I try to get the hang of brest feeding and stuff.

Hi Cat , i think i am having a girl and thats fine by me as my other half is football mad and if we had a boy i wouldn't see either of them at wkends in fact at all. my husband would like to have 11 boys and 3 subs. :lol:

How old are you Alsha, and how big is your bump now if you dont mind me asking!

It nice to meet someone near by who is the same amount gone as me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back