Baby aspirin?

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi, I am unsure wether to start baby aspirin to help with TTC? Has anyone used it and have any feedback? If helpful should I use it only until OV or do I take it all the time? Xx

Hi hun. I haven't taken it but I have read mixed things. It can really help you if you need it but can cause mc if you don't.

What else are you taking? I'm just starting maca and royal jelly, have you tried those? Xx

As phonix says above it can either be really beneficial or harmful depending on your body. Unless you have been advised to take it I wouldn't as you could potentially cause more harm than good.

I have been told by my doctor to take it once I have my next bfp but not before then.

I've been wondering this also, have an appt on Tuesday and it's on my list of questions! I'll let you know. It's a personal thing but I personally wouldn't take anything without speaking with my Dr first.

Baby aspirin does not help you conceive. It helps prevent miscarriage in some women - who will have had the tests and been diagnosed with a clotting disorder.

Although I had two mc in a row, I didn't take baby aspirin as don't have those issues. Aspirin is actually something that is NOT recommended when pregnant. Paracetamol is only painkiller that recommended to be taken if you're pregnant.

Thanks for your feedback. I will keep it in the medicine cabinet for now then! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back